Why choose IMP as your preferred Solder Paste Stencil supplier?
- Direct input of data through CAD files minimizes the chance of errors
- High accuracy; errors ≤ ± 4 μm
- High smoothness of aperture walls ensures easy release of solder paste;
roughness ≤ ± 1 μm
- Resolution and repeatability; 0.5 μm
- High accuracy on stencils as thick as 0.6 mm
- All laser cut stencils are electro-polished
- Fiducial marks can be made virtually anywhere on every side
- Tapered pad walls help the adhesion of solder paste to PCB
- Fast delivery; 5 working days from receipt of order (refer offer conditions)
- Protection lip at the opening ensures epoxy resin diffuses into the openings, reducing bridging and solder balls, and it also improves cleaning of stencils, thereby decreasing waste prints.
- Printing errors are reduced due to our technology processes and attention to detail.
- Unlimited number of apertures
Download our brochure for pricing and conditions of offer or call or email us with your requirements and one of our friendly customer service staff will help.